Important GUS info

Global Underscore (GUS) 2019

Saturday, June 22, 2019: 10:00 am–2:00 pm EST (UTC-04:00)


We have various costs for GUS, including making the NEW WEBSITE!
Please “like” the Global Underscore Facebook page
After Moti went off in the ambulance, we shared in a circle and then we slowly, slowly started to dance again. The room was electric with sensitivity. I felt how easy it is for me to go into hyper -vigilance, such an old pattern and how I had to dance my way back into letting go. This fragile yet totally resilient body, heart, room...the room opened again into alive, awake-ness.
I have to admit that I'm concerned about Moti and his elbow. I hope when they put it back in, they knocked him out somehow. Ouch!
Feeling all of you around the globe, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love,

Rythea

No comments:

Post a Comment